Pages

Followers

Monday 30 August 2010

Of the Sea

The last of the Torso challenges this month over at SCD this weeks theme is "Of the sea" I really liked this theme as I love being near the sea. The DT efforts were so inspirational and I can't wait to view the other participants torso's. I have had a very busy bank holiday weekend as my sons and wags descended on me and the Diamond went off to play bowls on Sunday leaving me to cook Sunday lunch. Those who know me will be totally shocked with this revelation I am surprised I still know how. Needless to say I felt like laying in a darkned room with a wet flannel on my head LOL. All my plans for crafting away the whole weekend have fizzled out into this afternoon only ho hum. Well eventually I produced this effort using inking and stamping, a die cut fish tarted up with glitter pens and a glimmer mist spray. I am looking forward to the swop and also next months challenge what will the DT team think of next.

4 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

OMG Sandra poor you how could they LOL....did they draw you a map to the oven...

Love your "by the sea" torso, looks all shimmery just like the sea, well done you xxxx

Carol Plume said...

great take on the theme Sandra - sounds like you had a fab weekend!

See you soon

Unknown said...

Cooking for family what could be more exausting lol but I have to say I love it myself. I hope you had a wonderful BH week end

What a fantastic torso you managed to come up with in the small time you had, I love the fish! Thak you for playing along with the team on SCD this week. Glad your looking forward to Fridays NEW theme!

Love Dawn xx

Laura said...

Great Of the Sea torso. Love the bubbles. Thanks so much for joining us again at SCD.