Pages

Followers

Sunday 19 September 2010

Zany Star Tree

This has been a very enjoyable weekend, had a lovely day at papermaze crop and finished a little book for my niece it was all about her hen night. Then I spent Sunday moving things around in my hobby room as when I got home Saturday the diamond xx had put up some more shelves for me. Have you ever found no matter how much space we have for our hobbies there never is enough I always just spread the mess out further LOL. The prompt this week over at SCD was "stars" I have used it as an excuse to use my new tattered angels Glimmer Glam paint (they are yummy) hence my stars turned out a bit zany LOL. I gave the backing a wash in cosmic shimmer twilight, then edged with DI Victorian Velvet stamped my fav tree stamp and used a mask to paint the stars in the glimmer glam. I then added the text stamping and sequins on my star tree. Did you know stars grow on trees, they do now. XX 

5 comments:

Pebby Morton said...

Hi Sandra I love it tree looks fantastic.What a lovely idea..Mum xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Fab arch Sandra, love all the different techniques you've used and the new paint looks very effective.

Artyjen said...

Stars on trees? Of course it happens...I see them all the time LOL
xoxo Sioux
Thanks for joining in with us at SCD this week :)

Laura said...

A great fun arch with stars. The tree stamp is fab!. Thanks so much for joining us again at SCD

Unknown said...

Your a star for joining in with the SCD team this week. I love your tree full of stars lol

Love Dawn xx