Pages

Followers

Monday 18 October 2010

Orange & Balck

Following all the fun with making the frames (see post below) the Diamond, Trudy & Tilly went home, the rest of us went onto a craft weekend at overstrand (hosted by Sally from creative memories). Despite suffering craft fatigue we managed to scrap the weekend away but I did find time to take part in the SCD challenge, I love these challenges so I rang TD and asked him to look for me. Now I love orange and black obviously it is very Halloween the nearest I got to Halloween is using pumpkin paint for the background, I then inked over this with scattered starw to dull down and Inca gold the edges. The stamps I love as quilting is another of my hobbies so I thought them very apt. Enjoy the rest of your week everyone.

3 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Fab piece Sandra, love how the uttons tie the theme together.

Artyjen said...

Great take on the orange and black combo....Sounds like you had a craft packed time :)
xoxo Sioux
Thanks for joining us at SCD again

Laura said...

Looks great and love the elements you have added.Thanks for joining us at SCD this week.