Pages

Followers

Saturday 26 November 2011

JFF Favorite Shape

JFF are continuing the favorite theme and this week it is "Shape" wow excellent choice, I  had no problem with choice as my favorite is a "Heart shape"  I am making gift boxes for Christmas so I decorated a small chip board heart shape box. Panted it pink, rubbed in metallic rubs, embossed a flourish and stamped it added a heart and butterfly. All my favorite techniques and things. Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Hugs XX
Such Fun.

8 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Stunning such a beautiful box love it. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Neet said...

Hi Sandra - so glad someone found it easy to show us their favourite shape. What a truly delightful box you have decorated. I love the bobbled fringing around the edges and the stamping on the side of the box. The top of the box is really delightful with all the different techniques and I bet it is very tactile as a result.
Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

Valerie-Jael said...

A really beautiful little box! Love it. Valerie

Von said...

A favourite all round then :) it's a supper little box and hope you have smeone special in mind to give it to :)
Thank you for sharing your favourite shape with us at Just for Fun
Von xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sandra your heart box is so beautiful! I love the bobbled fringing around the edges.

Sue x

Maria said...

Absolutely beautiful! Maria x

Anonymous said...

A very beautiful box Sandra. Love the trim and fab stamping.
Regards Florence xx

Janet said...

Gorgeous box Sandra,love the colour
Janet x