Pages

Followers

Sunday 21 November 2010

Numbers - Christmas Count Down

Had a fab day at papermaze crop Saturday, the crop kit was beautiful and I am already looking forward to the Big Event next Sunday, it is going to be packed full of workshops and kits. Over at SCD challenge this week is "Numbers" and judging by the responses already this is hugely popular. As a novice it is really interesting to follow this challenge site and see what the other participants produce, such talent. I am feeling decidedly Christmasy today probably because I spent Sunday morning at a local garden centre (Notcutts) looking around their Christmas displays. If you have children or grand children you really must visit as it is a wonderland. So my piece is called "Christmas Count Down" I used a tag as I already had it cut out, I then inked using a brayer and big juicy called sunset.I backed stamped with maya road clock stamps in chateau gray and then used my lovely crafty individuals Christmas tree stamp with dewdrop starlight black ink (it is very sparkly but the camera flash doesn't really show it up) I heat embossed the 25 with a lovely dark purple. Another great challenge.

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

Another lovely tag....love the clock in the background.
Thanks for sharing your number creation at SCD
xoxo Sioux

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Saandra this is really lovely. Love those new clock stamps.

Sue x

Laura said...

A very pretty background and a superb stamp.Thanks for joining us at SCD this week.

Carol Plume said...

great piece Sandra - great take on this weeks theme....Thanks for joining in...

Unknown said...

Love the tree stamp and this makes me think of Tim Holtz Christmas tags. Thank you for playng along with the SCD team

Love Dawn xx