Pages

Followers

Sunday 28 November 2010

SNOW & The Big Event

The theme at SCD this week is SNOW very apt considering half the country is covered in the stuff. Luckily non in my are yet. Well having had a very busy weekend Sunday spent at the "The Big Event" a day of indulging in myself in my favorite past time of scrapping with other like minded folk and workshops to choose from a fab day. I had made some Christmas cards and for the snow theme I have used one of these. The card is painted in a silver cosmic shimmer wash and stamped with a little Christmas tree and embossed with a dark green almost black for the snow I stamped in white, very simple. Enjoy your week and I hope you don't get snowed in.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A wonderful Snow scene. It sounds like you had lots of fun. Have a wonderful week Love the SCD team

Love Dawn xx

Artyjen said...

Love the bold contrasting colour choice :) Thanks for joining in with the snow theme week at SCD
xoxo Sioux

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Super card Sandra, looks really clean and crisp.

Sue x

Laura said...

A delightful clean fresh image. Thanks for joining us at SCD again this week.