Pages

Followers

Thursday 1 September 2011

JFF "Words"

Blimey where did August go to in fact what happened to Summer? (answers on a post card please). Anyway over at JFF a new month and a new set of challengers and some changes as Sam is taking a break hope she will be back soon. To begin the month it is "Words chosen by Von . I have gone for Friendship partly because this is my new stamp and partly I bought it on a recent visit to Blades and with my best pal Linda in mind. I coloured the tag with DI broken china and antique linen, I then stamped text with sepia 3 times, I used my new crafty individuals stamp in sepia over a piece of text paper and punched the edge so it looks like it is torn out of a book I also distressed the edges. I used the tando bunting and painted it in bronze acrylic paint and stamped the words onto this. Just added a flower which I coloured with DI and stamped text over and a button. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog. Hugs Sandra XX

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. This is so lovely. The colours and design. Might have to ask Santa for this stamp after seeing this.
Regards to you and the Diamond.
Florence x

Zoechaos said...

love tag Sandra great use of words and love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Neet said...

Ooh, Broken China - one of my favourites.
Lovely tag Sandra, and what a lovely new stamp you have treated yourself to. The bunting is inspired and so well done as is the flower at the base. Love this and thanks for joining us at JFF.Hugs, Neet x

Suze Bain said...

This is really lovely Sandra, great colours and that stamp is gorgeous. Well done for being quick off the mark this week! xx

Von said...

Fab combination of words image and colours Sandra Your friend is going to love it :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun
Von xxx

chrissie said...

Really great compostion and the colours go together so well

xxx

Jaqi said...

Lovely tag, and I agree where is the time going too? it will be Christams before we know it. Autumn is my favourite season though the colours are lovely

Janet said...

Great tag Sandra,love the colours
Janet x

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Another lovely piece Sandra, super stamp and I love the colours.

Meggymay said...

Super tag, love the stamp. Yvonne

Debbie said...

I love these colours together! Fabulous image and tag! Awesome design!

salamanda said...

The colours compliment each other beautifully and the idea behind it is lovely