Pages

Followers

Friday 4 October 2013

Autumn Colours Tag

 
Hello friends
I am so behind with visiting blogs
but this evening I shall blog hop to catch up :)
 
wow we have some lovely Autumn colours in our garden
and in our local countryside
so pretty
a favourite time of year
and two or three challenges
with Autumn Colours as the theme a favourite with me
so I have made a tag
 
I coloured it the background with DI
 tea dye, bundled sage, dried marigold and victorian velvet
die cut a topper and popped it through the text embossing folder
it has been rubbed with DI to bring out the text
I stamped the edges with a floral swirl
added a little bit of bunting (to herald Autumn)
the little birds waiting to fly to warmer climbs
is a piece of tape which I had forgotten I had in my stash
I finished with punched butterflies, a gorgeous flower
and a piece of lilac ribbon stuff,
Mmm
it is like a bit of tiny chain mail linked and you can twist it into shape and it holds
I had it for ages and it fell out of a box I was rummaging in.
I have some lovely Autumn purple/ lilac Chrysthans in my garden.
 
 
I am entering this tag into
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments
have a great week
hugs Sandra XXX

11 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag, lovely soft autumn shades. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
Yvonne/Meggymay

Words and Pictures said...

What a gorgeous tag, Sandra... I love the textured text panel in the centre, and wonderful flourishes. Great vintage colour palette too - I love it!
Alison x

chrissie said...

Very beautiful tag Sandra. Love the choice of colours and the birds on the tape is an inspirational idea

Love Chrissie x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous tag -I love autumnal colours, they are so warm xx

Terry said...

Hey there Sandra, thanks for sharing your fabuloso Tag with the DT from Frilly and Funkie love the autumn colors you have worked with Hugs Terry xxxx

Shirley said...

This Autumn tag is so pleasing to the eye Sandra, gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Von said...

This is gorgeous Sandra :)
Von ♥

Neet said...

What a lovely tag Sandra - the centre panel really sets it off, as does the bunting. Gorgeous soft autumnal colours. Thanks for joining us again at Artful Times, lovely to see you there.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Gorgeous tag Sandra xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful fall color palette and wonderful stamping. Love all the texture on your tag too! So happy to have you joining in the fun with us for our recent Colours of Autumn challenge at Frilly and Funkie! Thanks so much for playing along.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful fall color palette and wonderful stamping. Love all the texture on your tag too! So happy to have you joining in the fun with us for our recent Colours of Autumn challenge at Frilly and Funkie! Thanks so much for playing along.