Pages

Followers

Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas

 Its Christmas hooray
I love Christmas and always get a bit hyper :)
I am so looking forward to a great family Christmas hope you are too.
I have received this lovely Christmas card from my really good friend Judith and I thought it was so nice I have shared it with the Artful Times challenge.
And I must welcome Von back
and also welcome my blog land friend  Chrissie 
to the Artful Times DT crew 
also best wishes to Neet hope you feel better soon.
Judith made this card from a project in a popular magazine
and made a gorgeous job of it.
I haven't blogged much lately but not been resting on my laurel's
I have made this pram quilt for a lovely young couple
who have just had a baby girl.
Thanks for looking and you're lovely comments
they really do make a difference
 
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year
 
Hugs Sandra XXX

3 comments:

chrissie said...

What a beautiful card to receive Sandra and thank you for sharing it with us.

Really special quilt you made as well-what a wonderful gift for a new baby

Have a wonderful Christmas

Love Chrissie x

Neet said...

Gorgeous quilt - I am impressed with your sewing talent as well as all that you do with papercrafting.
Thanks for sharing a card you got sent, lovely to see something you appreciated receiving (it is lovely btw).
Happy Christmas to yourself and family.
Hugs, Neet xx

Von said...

That is a lovely card Sandra and I do like your pram quilt a real heirloom :)
Have a very merry Christmas :)
Von ♥