Pages

Followers

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Silver and Lilac




Hello Hello 
I have been a very bad blogger :( just life getting the better of me
I have been AWOL since October and now suddenly its nearly Christmas phew
I have tried to make amends by joining in with the Artful Times (only just) challenge 
Neet is asking for a seasonal stamp using Silver and Lilac
I have painted the tag with a watery acrylic and then a pearlised wash for a silvery shimmer
The snowflakes (my seasonal stamp) are stamped and then heat embossed then gave another lilac swoosh
Stamped in a darker lilac a swirl 
Made die cut flowers, leaves added a silver swirl 
finished off with a frosty stickles
I must say I really enjoyed myself and shall get back into the zone :)
Thanks for looking and big hugs 

Sandra XXX

5 comments:

chrissie said...

A very beautiful tag Sandra-love the silver swirl and the beautiful snowflakes.

Chrissie x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh beautiful - it's so elegant! I love all the flourishes (which Simon Says Stamp are looking for this week if I remember rightly!).
Alison x

Suze Bain said...

I'll be joining you on the naughty step Sandra, sometimes life just gets in the way! Beautiful tag, love those flowers. Xx

Neet said...

I am so glad you joined in with us Sandra, welcome back to blogland.
Thanks for coming back with such a delightful tag as this. Love the shade you used and the flowers are beautiful.
Sorry I am late with commenting, been mega busy, then went away and now have a chest infection.
Hugs, Neet xx

Von said...

Love the way you have made the colour combo work :)
Von ♥