Pages

Followers

Sunday 25 July 2010

Round and Round in Circles

After a busy week at work it was at last Saturday. Now I had been looking forward to this very much not only because it was Saturday but also I was booked in to go along to the altered art workshop at Papermaze  run by Carol. This workshop was the culmination of 3 previous workshops where we worked on various techniques. We made a fabulous frame where I put to good use all the previous learning, whew it was intense but Oh so worth it, thanks Carol I really enjoyed all the workshops and I have learnt so much. On Sunday I used what concentration I had left to design my CIRCLE which is the theme for this months tag challenge over at SCD. I inked with my favorite DIs, stamped some swirls that looked circle-ish then cut 2 inner circles inked again and stamped. I made a centre peice with a little stamp I have that has a cute little circle and butterfly I put this in a fragment and there you have it. Funny how something as simply as a circle can be a tricky theme. Well done to SCD for coming up week after week with such great challenges. And the round and round in circles? well it is work again and looking forward to next weekend and more crafting. Have a good week everyone.

3 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Circle tag is lovely Sandra and your altered art frame is totally gorgeous!

Carol Plume said...

Your frame looks fab Sandra and I'm so pleased that you've enjoyed the class and classes!!

Great circle tag too - glad to see you using some of your newly learnt techniques!

See you soon x

Di said...

Your frame is gorgeous Sandra.

Would you mind if we featured it on the Tando Creative blog?

If that's ok could you please email me a photo to sales@tando-creative.co.uk

Many thanks

Di