Pages

Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Music

Fabulous projects last week Thanks for joining us. This week the theme is Music. I have a tag which has been inked with Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick and Tea Die. Stamped with text masked and stamped with music. A swirl stamped and heat embossed with gold. I added pieces of old book page and red music fabric (which I have brushed over with gesso) and a vintage music note charm. To me music goes hand in hand with dance hence my lovely ballerina. Do be sure and check out Florence, Janet and Chrissie lovely projects. Take care and thanks for joining us. Hugs as Always. Sandra XXX   

9 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful tag Sandra--the colours go together so well. I never thought of dance and yet I love dancing lol. Nice that we don't all think the same.

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag! Valerie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag Sandra. Love everything about it. If you fancy doing a tag swap will you bear me in mind!!
Florence xx

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous tag - I love the golden flourishes against the musical background, and your little dancer is adorable!
Alison x

Von said...

Oh that's delightful Sandra :)
Von ♥

Janet said...

Fabulous tag Sandra,love your colours.
Janet x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra. Lovely tag, very delicate and antique looking. Love it. xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Sandra your tag is fab! love the embossing on it.

Sue x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a wonderful tag, love the dancing girl.