Pages

Followers

Thursday 29 November 2012

Return of the Mousetrap



Gorgeous music entries last week this theme really did hit the spot :) This week we are having good fun with the Mousetraps again I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with the MT. I have gone all sort of whimsical x steam punk. The MT has been painted black to start with, then crackle glazed and a whitewash cover which looked yuk and didn't crackle very well, so I dabbed some gold metallic and then dark blue through sequin waste. I have added patches of little watch parts pushed into glossy accents and dripped with rust alcohol ink. cut out the little boy added random letter and number painted with metallic gold the little label is his propeller made from the old watch bits I had. Do be sure and check out Florence, Janet and Chrissie lovely projects. Take care and thanks for joining us. Thank you so much for the lovely comments left on my blog I really appreciate them. Hugs as Always. Sandra XXX  

7 comments:

chrissie said...

Brillaint!

Here's me reading all sorts into the things you have added to the MT and you say they were random lol. I imagined this angelic little boy being 5 years old on the day and someone had bought him a plane as a present.

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic! Valerie

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous! I really must try one of these xx

Von said...

Fabulous Sandra :)
Von ♥

sam21ski said...

This is fabulous, Love your choice of image and the plane

Sam xxx

Janet said...

gorgeous mouse trap Sandra,love the image
Janet x

Neet said...

Love yur MT and I do love the little boy you have used. Very ingenious use of the MT Sandra.
Hugs, Neet xx